Hey Joey, hey all,

I really think your slight changes on the typeface improve the logo a lot (aside from the question if it is already too late to change it now). But for me as a ligature enthusiast the use of a ligature in the logo would create the impression that LibO is finally capable of handling ligatures of open type fonts - but unfortunately it is not...

Perhaps the proper moment to change the logo as you proposed would be the release of the LibO version that supports ligatures :)

Cheers,
Martin