I'd love to help out where I can. I'll probably come and go from the
conversation, as sometimes it seems the most work here is done when I'm not
at my desk. Lol

My background is actually in architecture, so my notion of motif may be
different than yours, Nik. Please feel free to steer me back on course if I
wander too far from what we should be doing. ;-)

Ideas for motif:
+ Reinforcing the brand through use of color elements, namely green or the
corresponding color for the app.
+ Anchoring content space (cards, brochures, web pages, etc) with the use of
full-bleed color bars on the left or bottom.  For example, create a green
bar at the bottom of every web page and use the same thing for print
material.
+ Develop (or find one we can use) a web icon set with a distinct look that
reinforces the rounded corners of the logo clipped corner triangle. Paper
clips, paper stacks, pencils, and other office-like imagery.
+ Develop other imagery (minor or less-formal logo) that can be used to
represent the project in a less formal manner. Eg. Coke vs. CocaCola, Chevy
vs. Chevrolet, except visually.

Other things are escaping me at the moment, but I'm excited to see other
suggestions.

Rob