On 13/02/2011 17:48, RGB ES wrote:
That depends on user's way of work, I suppose: I tend to avoid any
kind of direct formatting and use styles and "numeric menus" (like
image positioning) instead, because using the mouse _seems_ to be
easier, but at the end of the day it is not.

I believe i've understood your point but enabling that feature you can continue working your way, like before, while people prefer using mouse will gain simpler object positioning and aligning (IMHO).
I use that feature rather frequently in my workday, particularly with Draw.

Tools ->  Autocorrect options is also present on Writer: You only have
two entries for the same thing, and both of them make sense.

You are right.
I do not understand how i could have missed so far.  ;-)

Ciao.

Cesare.