HI

Probably this is just formality, but for those that haven't caught of
any of this - last night I was thinking about what we had for the show
12 days away and about fund raising. The idea struck to produce
something to raffle off from the booth.

So to make a long story short, it all moved rather quickly.

Here is the pdf file for a poster[1] (36" x 24") that for which one copy
printed on a commercial grade color inkjet (300dpi), onto poster board,
coated and then mounted will then be raffled away.

I have one idea of something that would tie it really well into all that
is going on in the booth, but to be honest it is beyond my abilities to
generate the graphic and integrate well - right now I am quite happy
with this - but that said - it needs not go to the printer for a few
days still - if you think something could be better, please comment, or
if you want to talk my idea for one last topping, the creme of the creme
I have the svg file you..

Thanks very much

Drew

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Scale-lax-poster-final_b.pdf