Am Montag, 24. Januar 2011, 02:52:13 schrieb mail@crazyhstudio.net:
Hi Christoph,

Am Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011, 23:02:38 schrieb Christoph Noack:
@ Bj�rn: Do you think it makes sense to circulate this invitiation
via
OpenUsability.org or similar channels? I don't have that much
experience
with that ... so I'd like to hear your recommendation.

Jan wanted to set-up a planet on OpenUsability.org within the next days.
I guess it would be best to publish the information this way. Will keep
you informed about the progress there.

Again a new thing? Isn't a good idea first to establish the group and
afterwords make the different choices?!

And can anyone explain me OpenUsability? Is it a collaberative tool that
Designers and Developer can work together?

OpenUsability.org is an not-for-profit organisation that aims at bringing
together uability experts with open source projects (and opening the process
of doing usability) - we just want to do some promotion to attract some more
experts to join our efforts on LibO.

So no tools - only marketing.

Best,
Björn

Best,
Björn

--
Voluntary Open Source Usability: http://www.OpenUsability.org
Commercial Open Source Usability:

Björn Balazs
Leitung Analyse, Design & Test, Gesellschafter

Wir binden Anwender in Entwicklungsprozesse ein.

Apliki
Psychologische IT-Beratung
Tempelhofer Ufer 1a
10961 Berlin