Hi Paulo, and everyone who is interested as well ... :-)

Am Sonntag, den 23.01.2011, 19:28 -0200 schrieb Paulo José:
Hi Chrtoph, all

On 22-01-2011 22:18, Christoph Noack wrote:
Hi all!

[...]
The firt time I saw this page my enthusiasm waned a bit... :( I thought
if the other pages (developers, etc) were this way too... And it was bad
to see that all they was so encouraging and full of interesting content,
and only the designers page is so, you know, empty and cold. Now it's
actually great to see the interest to write some words in this page,
'cause motivation is essential to make people want to join us! :D

Absolutely!

Thank you! I'm really excited to resume the progress in this topic, or
even related issues. But I'm waiting for a community decision on which
projects that we should get envolved from now, which are our priorities.
I'm begining to realise how things works better when we have goals
looking at the big picture.

Cool, but there might also be a small project that might be interesting
for you - to be honest, it is about creating two graphics which will
help to resolve a recent issue in LibreOffice. Since you stated that you
love design, I thought it might just "fit" :-)

A few weeks ago, there has been a discussion on the dev list with some
developers. Kohei worked on improvements concerning the "document is
changed" status that is shown in the status bar ... instead of using the
ancient looking star (*), he used a graphic for that. Unfortunately,
this graphic caused to start a discussion ...

http://www.mail-archive.com/design@libreoffice.org/msg00087.html

Might this be something for you? If yes, then please spend some time on
"crawling" the messages that have been linked ... At least, the chances
are very high to get that included in LibreOffice very very soon :-)

Cheers,
Christoph