Hi Hillar, all,

I worked on a font once a long time ago so I could perhaps assist in the
process but would be reluctant to take a leading role in the continued
development of the font.  Is there a list of "desired" characters for the
font?  If not I could start a page on developing the Vegur to create the
remaining characters.  Chances are most missing characters will be easy to
create (ex: 'ñ' = '~' + 'n') plus the outline for the font is pretty
straight forward.

Cheers,
Jaron

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Bernhard Dippold <