Hi David, all,

Round 3 - I didn't read these last few posts before posting the
earlier bits... oh dear!
Please, let's try to be a tad more patient with each other. Given how
this discussion has turned, I'll weigh in with something more
substantive than my initial +1 regarding screenshot #8
(http://www.libreoffice.org/assets/Shuffler/Screenshot-08.png)