[libreoffice-conference] LibreOffice Conference 2019 registration is open!

Hi all:

Just to share some news.

First all, registration is open! Please perform your registration on time.
After the registration deadline we could not guarantee neither meals or
t-shirt or room available for you:
https://libocon.org/2019/registration-form/

Other interesting news:

- details about how travel to Almería are ready at
https://libocon.org/2019/travel/
- particularly most of us will host at the nice university residence
with special price for the conference
https://libocon.org/2019/travel/accommodation/
- for travelers requiring a visa to travel to Spain now you can start
your request:; https://libocon.org/2019/travel/accommodation/

For more news check our channels:

- Twitter account: https://twitter.com/LibOCon
- The Telegram announcements channel: https://t.me/LibOCon
- or the conference Telegram group.

Feel free to ask any other information you need, please.

Your local organization team.
--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/