[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-conference] Slides of your talks
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Slides of your talks
- From: Lior Kaplan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 09:38:53 +0200
- To: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Sorry for the delay.
Attached are the slides for two of my three sessions.
The 3rd one, about government had only one slide with the topic for
discussion, so no point of publishing it.
Thank you guys for the conference.
On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 5:42 PM, Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Thanks to all who sent me their slides, they should be online on the
> site now. Please check if there is nothing wrong I may have done.
> For those who didn't send them yet, please post them on
> email@example.com or directly to me, those who couldn't attend
> the conference would be very happy to have them online :)
> Thanks in advance!
> Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
> GSM: +33683901545
> IRC: sophi
> Release coordinator
> The Document Foundation
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
> Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/conference/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/conference/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-conference] Slides of your talks||Sophie <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Slides of your talks
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-conference] "Death of a (Sw-)Client" - Slides
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Slides of your talks
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-conference] Thanks to all!