Thanks Enio!

I would also like to share the pictures I made. Just like Enio, it's licensed creative commons license 3.0, but I also recommend a conscious use ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aujfu7m2cvjv6d5/AAAEjHhq4_e2_ZCxB2DZ0zEXa?dl=0

Thanks for the amazing time!

Lenny

On 12/09/16 08:42, enio.gemmo@libreoffice.org wrote:
Hi all

Updated photos today, Thanks for the fantastic week at Brno

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dngj7vh7zaczgn0/AADHjkgTX2qK6hCqOs4JA_pta?dl=0

the photos have the license creative commons license 3.0, but I recommend a conscious use thanks!

enjoy

--
Lenny Horstink
Partner Marketing Manager