[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-conference] Run & hack aka HackNight today
- Subject: [libreoffice-conference] Run & hack aka HackNight today
- From: Jaroslav Reznik <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 13:19:32 +0000
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
As I mentioned in the morning, we will have two events today and we'd like
to invite you to join us.
Both events will be happening at Red Hat's office at Purkynova 111, see the
map: https://mapy.cz/s/12Sag - you can walk there or take bus 53 to
Technologicky park or bus 44 to Skacelova and change to tram 12 again to
Technologicky park, both from Semilasso stop (bus stop is at the corner of
the street where tram 1 stop is, on the same side as Albert store is). Also
you can walk back to the Vista hotel and it's not that far away from there.
If you like running, be there are 18:30. My friend Jiri will lead you.
There are nice tracks around the office. If you don't want or can't let
your stuff at the hotel, you can left it in the office. Also shower should
If you like hacking, there's HackNight happening from 19:00 in the office.
Food, non-alcoholic beverages (you know, let's avoid Balmer's peak), wifi
and power will be available. Even if you're not hackers, feel free to come
to have a dinner.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/conference/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-conference] Run & hack aka HackNight today||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-conference] Re: Run & hack aka HackNight today||Jaroslav Reznik <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-conference] I'd like to discuss about this bug in the hack night today
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-conference] Museum of Computer History is opened today (at the university)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-conference] I'd like to discuss about this bug in the hack night today
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-conference] Re: Run & hack aka HackNight today