[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel
- From: Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 18:42:43 +0200
- To: email@example.com
KDE has a bot, plugin or whatever to link messages on IRC with a Telegram channel. What you write in one channel goes directly into the other as well.
On 09/03/2016 03:06 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Jaskaran Singh wrote on 2016-09-03 at 15:00:
>> What is the official "instant" communication channel during libocon 2016?
>> This mailing list or any IRC channel?
> the official communication channel is this mailing list - all important news are shared on this list.
> There are also some other channels setup for convenience, namely
> - an IRC channel: #libocon on Freenode
> - a Telegram group: http://bit.ly/libocon16
> but this list is the primary and official communication channel that will be used by the organizers.
Dr. Heiko Tietze
Tel. +49 (0)179/1268509
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/conference/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel||Jaroslav Reznik <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-conference] Communication channel||Jaskaran Singh <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel