Directions and details on this evening's hackathon for those attending

What: OOXML Hackathon

When: Wednesday evening 19:30 - ?

Where: ELF TEATRO  Via S.G.Emiliani 1
Directions: http://goo.gl/maps/mSTJh

Dinner and beverages will be provided
T-shirts for the first 50 attendees
Other cool prizes for the best hacks of the evening

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Jim Routh <jim.routh@cloudon.com> wrote:

Quick update - Wednesday's hackathon will be focused on solving some of
the nagging document interoperability issues we have been working on. We've
created a list of challenges you can look over advance and can be found
here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tl1nc4qqnieti93/OOXML%20Hackathon%20Challenges.docx

If you've been working on another interoperability bug or want to see one
bug in particular added to the list, send the bug number to
hack@cloudon.com and we'll get it added

No prep-work involved, just come with your LibreOffice development
environment ready to start hacking. If you haven't set-up you dev
environment, refer to  http://www.libreoffice.org/developers/). We'll
have a team on hand to help get you going if you need some extra help.

And, if you have not already done so, please drop a note to Italo so he
can get you pre-registered so we are certain to have plenty of food and
beverages.