Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last


Hello there everyone,


My name is Scott and I am a new contributor to Libre Office accessibility.  I am thinking about a new accessibility layer called Libre Aria.  Libre Aria is a system where by we can fix a lot of accessibility bugs across the whole Libre Office system. It all starts out as Little patches which will eventually make the whole map of Libri Aria. Libre Aria will cover all the different accessibility bugs and it will handle most minor accessibility issues which are found in Libre Office.  One of the cool things I find exciting is devs won't have to play with it but they can certainly enhance this as they see fit.  I have been thinking about starting out with links.  For example, links in Writer in the latest dev version which is

the development edition 26.2 work fine. However, I still have questions as to whether things like Calc work which in my testing does prove a no answer.  I am totally blind myself and i use NVDA screen reader with a braille display as needed and I have lots of other technological utilities that I can leverage if needed.  I'd like to thank everyone for reading my introduction and I'd like to ask the we all talk about this and see what we may be able to work out to fix all these bugs because as we all know when we have a lot of the accessibility bugs fixed we'll have much higher production.--
Scott Berry Email: sb356607@gmail.com

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: accessibility+unsubscribe@global.libreoffice.org
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Context


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.