Hey Michael.

I just removed _generateDescription (not just the part you cited) from
the soffice script so the default logic will now be used. If Orca starts
finding and presenting unhelpful descriptions in LibreOffice, let's
remove those descriptions from LibreOffice.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/orca/-/commit/62e8a08fe27883cb46443da8078850627660cf17

Thanks for looking into this!
--joanie