Salam Nasrin,

I've tried JAWS 15 and it works fine to read a document. LibreOffice no
longer uses the java access bridge on windows since 4.3 and instead uses
IAccessible2. < https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAccessible2 >

Yousuf

nasrin khaksar wrote
hi.
i tryed libreoffice with jaws11 before and its not accessible with it!
jaws did not read the word document and the menus only were accessible!
instead of reading document, jaws read the font attribution only!
is it a jaws problem or it needs java and also java access briedge to
use libreoffice with jaws?
i appreciate any help and advise in this regard.
God bless you all.