Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] EXTENSIONS dialogue not reading

Salam Nasrin,

I've tried JAWS 15 and it works fine to read a document. LibreOffice no
longer uses the java access bridge on windows since 4.3 and instead uses
IAccessible2. < https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAccessible2 >

Yousuf

nasrin khaksar wrote