[libreoffice-accessibility] Re: [libreoffice-users] Recording devices tab - getting it to work

Hi :)
I don't know if the Accessibility Mailing List might be able to help more
with this question. I thought it might be good to forwards it to them jic.

To summarise a bit, it is on an unusually healthy Windows 7 system.
Regards from
Tom :)