[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-accessibility] Re: [libreoffice-users] Recording devices tab - getting it to work
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: [libreoffice-users] Recording devices tab - getting it to work
- From: Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:25:09 +0100
- To: charles meyer <email@example.com>, "Accessibility@global.libreoffice.org" <Accessibility@global.libreoffice.org>
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I don't know if the Accessibility Mailing List might be able to help more
with this question. I thought it might be good to forwards it to them jic.
To summarise a bit, it is on an unusually healthy Windows 7 system.
On 27 June 2016 at 20:53, charles meyer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> My apologies as this is not a per se Libre question but I can't find a
> solution audio-wise and would greatly appreciate your help.
> I'm testing screen recording software.
> I installed all the audio drivers from the Toshiba site for my laptop.
> But, when I go to test the mic to ascertain if it's working by
> clicking on Hardware and Sound (in Control Panel) and then pressing
> the Recording devices tab I get that hour glass which remains on
> screen for hours and never opens anything to test the mic with.
> In fact, on the bottom of that pop-up box the tabs for Configure, Set
> Default, Properties and Apply are all greyed out.
> The screen then freezes so if I click the OK or Cancel buttons nothing
> To unfreeze the screen, I must access Task Manager and shut down Control
> I've tried this several times and each time the screen freezes so I
> can't test the mic.
> I needed to test the mic to see why it's not recording audio when I
> choose narration for any video screen recording I try.
> I'm up to date with all my MS Windows 7 updates (including optional
> updates) as well as all my anti-badware.
> All my other programs on this laptop work well and the laptop shows no
> signs of any problems except this one.
> I have plenty of RAM and hard drive space.
> Any ideas of what I can try next are very much appreciated.
> Thank you!
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: RE: [libreoffice-accessibility] Problem using Libre office accessibility features
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] LibreOffice Impress: Orca announces a number before the content of all lines, is it a bug?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Problem using Libre office accessibility features
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] LibreOffice Impress: Orca announces a number before the content of all lines, is it a bug?