[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Reading tables in Writer + NVDA
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Reading tables in Writer + NVDA
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 19:06:32 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
Yes with both NVDA 2015.3 and 2015.4 LibreOffice Writer table cells
navigated across rows do not sound. But do sound vertically down columns.
But, sort of seems like the issue lays with NVDA. Not certain of that
though--anyone else with some ideas?
Anyhow, a say-all traversal of the table does sound across the rows. Also,
watching with Accprobe a Tab or <Shift> Tab movement does expose the IA2
table cell role and cell content as IA2 paragraph, with its msaa accValue
displaying text of the paragraph.
Will poke at it some more, and may file a bug with NVDA or LibreOffice as
Thanks for reporting.
San Antonio, Texas
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice-accessibility-Reading-tables-in-Writer-NVDA-tp4175230p4175278.html
Sent from the Accessibility mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-accessibility] Reading tables in Writer + NVDA||Raphaël POITEVIN <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Reading tables in Writer + NVDA
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] About to Download LO5.1
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Reading tables in Writer + NVDA
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] About to Download LO5.1