Niklas,
Thanks for your message, as well as for your work in trying to improve Calc's accessibility.  I
added a comment in bug 81112; I'm not certain if it will prove helpful or if it hasn't told you
anything you don't already know.  While I'm not a mouse user, I tried using f2 to edit a cell and
then to press escape to return to the worksheet.  However, NVDA is still not reading the cell data
or coordinates as I use arrow keys to move through the spreadsheet.
As you continue to work on this issue, I am at your service if you're looking for users to test new
builds.