Hi Jean-Philippe

Thanks for testing and reporting the issue. About the spell check dialog, I don't know if it ever worked. If somebody knows a version were it did actually work please let me know so I can try it out. Personally I just don't like the dialog and thus I don't really use it that much.

If I were to try to break down what main issues I see with the dialog today (from an accessibility point of view):

1. Even though the text in the text area "Not in dictionary" is
   accessible, I still haven't found a way to know what word is
   actually misspelled.
2. The suggestions list box does not properly expose selection changes,
   though you can here the words read out loud if you hover over them
   with the mouse.
3. The tab order of the dialog is really confusing, if you're a sighted
   user it is even more confusing.

I really hope I can find some time later this week to do a mock-up of a restructured dialog. If I do I'll let you know.

And by the way there has been a few bugs reported on the dialog already but I don't know or have time to check which ones that are still open. Will try to find time for checking that as well.

Regards,
Niklas Johansson