Folks,

Downloaded and registered the GW Micro Windows Eyes 8.4
(WindowEyesForOfficeEnglish8400.exe)

Testing with LibreOffice 4.2.0 final release
Version: 4.2.0.4
Build ID: 05dceb5d363845f2cf968344d7adab8dcfb2ba71

When run with the JRE  and Java Access Bridge enabled
there is reasonable fidelity when LibreOffice 4.2.0

But if I enable IAccessible2 support, verified active with AccProbe running,
Windows Eyes only responds to minimal MSAA based elements.   I also noted
the same lack of accessible technology support from Windows Eyes 8.4 when I
launch either a current LibreOffice 4.3.0 dev build, or a current beta build
revision of Apache OpenOffice  4.1.0--either of which only implements the
IAccessible2 native bridge for Windows.

Neither of IAccessible2 only based builds provide AT tool support with this
GW Micro release of Windows Eyes 8.4

LibreOffice
Version: 4.3.0.0.alpha0+
Build ID: 4bb7e9a1b0dd2f72609affde0170c0a2d4fff44b
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:master, Time: 2014-02-02_01:08:10

Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0
AOO410m1(Build:9750)  -  Rev. 1562109
Rev.1562109

I could be wrong, but it appears to me that GW Micro has provided NO support
for IAccessible2 API in this release of the product.  It would seem to only
support the Microsoft User Interface Automation, and limited AT tool support
provided by the Java Access Bridge and JRE 1.7u51.

Perhaps someone more cognizant of GW Micros product line will comment.

Stuart