I've installed the latest dev. It works well, but I can't use Say all function in NVDA. Iss it an NVDA or a LO bug?
Thanks,
Aron
2014.01.10. 16:28 keltezéssel, David Goldfield írta:
Wow, amazing.  I just installed the 4.2 RC2 Build from the link

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/win/x86/, enabled experimental features  and told it
not to use a Java runtime environment.  I restarted Writer and it does indeed continue to work.
Amazing.
This is, for screen reader users, an historic breakthrough, as it now gives us access to a
powerful, open source office suite which is continually being updated.  If anyone on this list is
in touch with the development team which made this possible, please convey my most sincere thanks
to them.

David Goldfield
Computer Technology Instructor
919 Walnut Street
4th Floor
Philadelphia, PA  19107

215-627-0600 ext 3277
FAX:  215-922-0692

mailto:dgoldfie@asb.org
http://www.asb.org

Give a Donation
http://asb.org/index.php?option=com_jdonation

Serving Philadelphia’s and the nation’s blind and visually impaired population since 1874.