Sophie Gautier  <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:

I've tested with debian 6 and LibreOffice 4.0.3 and Orca, following
exaclty the process described by Jason, but I din't reproduce the crash.
All went ok.

Thanks, that's the kind of response I was looking for.

It's happenging quite consistently here, but this machine has a mix of Debian
Wheezy and Debian experimental packages installed. I can test again after more
of the system is upgraded.

I can also submit a bug report, but if it's due to an unfortunate mix of
libraries on my machine it might be worth waiting and upgrading first. I'm
hoping to avoid installing huge LibreOffice debug symbol packages and running
gdb on it...

I normally do file format conversions from the shell, but it wasn't clear
what argument to give to --convert-to to yield plain text, so I tried it from
the UI instead.