I'm referring specifically to bugs 50926 and 56031 concerning
interactions between LO writer and at-spi. If this looks like a couple
of weeks' work for someone with the right skills I can probably find
funding for it ... the only alternative I now see is going back to
dual-boot.
Oh and from the comments on 56031 there's a box of beer in it as well :-)
So, are there mechanisms around to fund people for small tasks like
this?
I'd welcome any suggestions
cheers
Peter

--
Support us in the OXFAM trailwalker
<http://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/melbourne/teams/team/?team_id=13170>

Peter Rayner
room 343
School of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, 3010, Vic, Australia
tel: work: +61 (0)3 8344 9708; fax: +61 (0)3 8344 7761
mobile +61 402 752 379, skype: petermorag
mail-to: prayner@unimelb.edu.au

and
CLIMMOD ENGINEERING
http://www.climmod.com