OK tom thanks,

I would like this working but I have just about ran out of answers I have as stated before said I have conflicting reports some people have said that Open office have broken accessibility in the latest version and therefore the same code gets passed along to Libra office and the code is also as a result been broken for accessibility, it seems ridiculous that in this day of age that the blind users are expected to jump threw so many hoops just to get accessibility! if the sighted were asked to jump threw these hoops I doubt that the software would be around for very long. I really think it's about time some real accessibility was added. I have been asking open office for years to try and add ia2 support this would at least have it working straight out of the box for Nvda.

I have heard that the ia2 code has now at last been releiced from IBM, but I don't hold out much hope that it will be added into distros any time soon I would like someone to step up and tell me if the accessibility is broken for now or not. if someone has it working and were willing to talk me threw getting it working over skype I would be very happy to do this. Skype name is mm0tmg. thanks as always for any responses good or bad.