Thanks Tom,

Yes I noticed that, so I'd also inserted a link to it on the FAQ - General - Installation / Updates
page (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq) titled "How do I configure an Oracle JRE and "Java
Accessibility Bridge" for use of Assistive Technologies in Windows?"

Maybe not the exact location and content, but they're Wiki so folks can adjust as they see fit.

Please expand and correct as needed.

Stuart