Hi.
The issue with JAB not working in 3.5.0 was fixed in 3.5.1 and I'm currently
running 3.5.3 on a 32-bit Win7 machine with JAB 2.0.2.  I installed JAB
2.0.2 using a nifty lieelt program called Jwin written by Jamal Mazrui.
Jwin automatically downloads and installs the correct version of JAB 2.0.2
since Oracle no longer offered an executable installer.  I don't have the
Url but if you search for
Jwin Jamal Mazrui
You're sure to find it.
I can try it with 3.5.4 if there's a chance that accessibility might be
working and can report back to you if you'd like.  I guess I'd just rather
know if it works or whether it will fail if someone knows for certain.
David