Hi :)
I just forwarded this message from the Users List.  I think the Users List is a good first place to
ask almost anything.  Also i think it's good to "raise the profile" of accessibility issues there.
However i think people on this list can probably give the best answers.

Please CC "Jude" (reply to all) because he is probably not subscribed to this list yet!
Many thanks and regards from
Tom :)