Libre office won't work for you with Jaws.  Neither will Open Office.
You need to get NVDA if you want to use this program in Windows.
Since you are beta testing Jaws, bug Freedom Scientific to see if they
can improve support for it.  You are in a position to have more
likelihood of being listened to.

Thanks.
Aelx m