HiDrew,

It's a pleasurehaving youhere, how wellyou likethe imagewe have prepared forthe DFDVenezuela2012.We are working hardto consolidateLibreOfficecommunityin Venezuelaand thentake it to theHispanic Project, and givemore strengthtoLibreOfficethis side of theworld.

I'masprimary contact forlibreoffice.org.veCommunity (Venezuela)but there are manypeople whoparticipate in it.You are welcome toour communityso feelfree tomake anysuggestionor improvement.

Greetings.