Hallo Karsten, *,

On 14.03.2014 15:32, Karsten Börner wrote:
Dear Nino, dear "Custfold",
first of all: you posted this inside the German User-group of
LibreOffice - a little bit wrong probably (I don't see any connection to
your request)

peinlich, peinlich - ich hab wohl schon wieder die Antwort-Adresse
verpeilt ...

hätte natürlich an die users@global gehen sollen :-(((

Gruß Nino

PS:

This was the first question. According your second question, I do not
understand the meaning of "Evolution Address List" (translation to
German make no sense to me), but I think you will find somebody in the
Thunderbird-group, who can solve this...

(Evolution ist ein Linux-Mail-Client)