Hello David,
if it's ok for you to have all text on the internet site in german, you can get what you like on
de.libreoffice.com.
There you click on Download --> Libreoffice Downloard.
Before you start the download watch out at the frame to the right. It must say "Wählen Sie Ihr
Betriebssystem: macOS (64-bit)"!
I hope this was helpful for you.
Best regardsDaniel
    Am Samstag, 5. Juni 2021, 15:45:45 MESZ hat David Liem <dliem@web.de> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Hello,
I have MacOS 10.9.5, so I have LibreOffice 6.2.1.2 with an english Interface.
I need a german Interface and Dictionary. Can you help me?
I cant find it anway!

LG