Hello,

i found this email adress on the official pages as a valid alternative to
the bug tracker itself (where i do not want to create another account just
for reporting a single bug). I also write in English even though this is
the German list since you won't have to translate this later when reporting
this elsewhere (if).

(1) Component: Each (it seems) but mostly the general link to open
LibreOffice (the one where you select the document/program you want to use)

(2) My operating system: Windows 10 Pro 1709 (x64)

(3) My LibreOffice version: 6.0.1.1 (x64)

(4) Last version without the issue (optional): Unknown (the issue happens
all the time which each version)

(5) User interface language: German

(6) Issue short description: Links to program executables not valid after
manual installation of new version

(7) Steps how to reproduce the issue: Install the application, place a
shortcut to the taskbar, manually install a newer version on top

(8) Observed behaviour: After installation of the new version the shortcut
is not valid anymore, dissappears or Windows will ask if it should remove
the dead shortcut; have to place a new one with each installation

(9) Expected Behaviour: A permanent shortcut like with all other Windows
applications

(10) URL for attachements (optional): None

(11) File contents (optional): None

(12) Additions (optional): None

(13) Email adress for feedback: tim.mammitzsch@googlemail.com

Many greetings from Germany,