Hallo *,

Am 18.01.2012 17:58, schrieb Ernst Viehweger:
Eine recht große öffentlich zugängliche Datenbank ist <schnipp>

Ich habe Lione folgende Nachricht zukommen lassen:
The German community respectively the de-discuss ML followed your efforts with regard to base with great interest. Thank you for that. Unfortunately none of us can program the source code. But there are some who are familiar with the application including macro programming very well. We would like to support you in your efforts. Please give us know how we can do this best (comments in Bugzilla, private mail, mailing list?).

We would like to ask if Bibligraphy database is an appropriate test-database for you.

Otherwise the following publicly accessible database has been proposed: list of all aircraft registered in the U.S. with their properties and owners. URL: www.faa.gov. Description: about 200 MB as an ASCII file, about 370 000 records. Look for FAA-master ...

Gruß

Jochen