Hi @lle,

Litmus News  :-)

ciao
Erich

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: [libreoffice-projects] QA for 3.3.2 RC1
Datum: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:00:23 +0300
Von: Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie@gmail.com>
Antwort an: projects@libreoffice.org
An: projects@libreoffice.org

Hi all,

I hope you are all here now :)
So the first exchange on this list will be about the QA on 3.3.2rc1 that
will be available very soon.

Please do some tests on your version and/or on the en_US one too and
report anything that you find wrong on BZ or here if you need more
confirmations on your findings.

There is example of tests that can be run here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Manual_Tests
It's light, just enough to release a version, but you can do more
testing if you like. It's functional testing, not l10n only.

Litmus is not yet ready for our use, but that should not prevent us to
test our releases :-) If you need more testers, you can add a call on
your website for example. We will soon also need your help to write
tests on Litmus.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.

Kind regards
Sophie

E-mail to projects+help@libreoffice.org for instructions on how to