Dear friends,

We at The Document Foundation / LibreOffice miss a regular contact with the
journalists who are following us more frequently. We have somehow lost
touch, although we try to be at many FOSS events (but they are too many for
a small team and a community of volunteers).

Because of this, we have decided to organize quarterly media chats in late
April, July/August (for a major announcement), late October, and
January/February (again, for a major announcement).

On Wednesday, April 27, we will be available online - myself and some
fellow teammates - at 10AM CEST (UTC+2, for Asia and Europe) and at 5PM
CEST (UTC+2, for Americas and Europe) for a short presentation and an open
Q&A session.

To help us with the organization, please let us know in advance - by
replying to this email - if you will be attending one of the two sessions,
and which one. If necessary, i.e. if you are not be able to join but are
interested, we will try to organize an additional session on Thursday,
April 28.

Looking forward to the meeting. Best regards, Italo

--

This message / press release was sent to uzivatele@cz.libreoffice.org by
media@documentfoundation.org

<https://documentfoundation.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?tid=QbFjzHsjG+yTNqm3l3rYWxgQghg8lWp1hIAdU18FZy7vqG6Lp/bPCJ9OJ160uljN