On February 3, 2021, at noon CET (UTC+1), we will announce LibreOffice 7.1.

Please let me know, by replying to this message, if you want to receive the
English press release and the LibreOffice Technology white paper in advance
(under embargo until the announcement time), to prepare your article.

Given the importance of the announcement, I will be available for
briefings/Q&A sessions on Friday, January 29; Monday, February 1st; and
Tuesday, February 2nd. If you are interested, please get in touch as soon
as possible to secure a slot. I will do my best to meet your needs.

Best regards, Italo Vignoli

--

This press release was sent to uzivatele@cz.libreoffice.org by
media@documentfoundation.org