When I mention the 's' word, the response is usually a panicked "share what?"
You see the truth is we're terrified of sharing. We've been sold the idea
that having a lone wolf mentality means we're more likely to survive in
business, yet now there's an overwhelming body of evidence, to show that the
opposite is true.

By 2050, roughly three billion more people will be joining
http://www.mored9.com cheap software   us on this planet and it doesn't take
a maths genius to realise, businesses that figure out more efficient ways to
use the earth's resources, will thrive. Consider this: the survival of the
human race depends on sharing. 1.4 billion people live in extreme poverty;
one out of every five people don't have access to clean drinking water;
every day 50,000 people die needlessly because they are denied the basic
http://www.mored9.com buy cheap software  essentials to live; over half the
world's assets are owned by less than 2% of the population; yet our greed to
have more – our appetite to consume, has never been greater. In this haste
to consume, we've already destroyed one third of the world's natural
resources, yet 99% of what we buy is thrown out within six months.