[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[us-marketing] Re: Link address for the download file on the mirrors
- Subject: [us-marketing] Re: Link address for the download file on the mirrors
- From: webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:38:17 -0400
- To: drew jensen <email@example.com>
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, LibreO - Marketing US <firstname.lastname@example.org>
NA-DVD 3.5.5 and the German version was to go online any day now. Was told they both were going to be published at the same time.
I expected it by now though. I emailed Erich about it. Am CC:ing him with this email as well.
I assume it will appear here in the next day or so.
Hopefully it will be online by then.
If it really is going to be delayed, I will have to spend the 10+ hours offline and allow my bandwidth to be dedicated to uploading the file to your portal. Its names should look something like this.
I will be erasing the 3.5.4 files from my server soon though.
The file look OK by me. The more complex it is, is not always for the better. So keeping it as simple and clean as it is now might work.
What does the disc label look like? My 3.5.5 design?
or something else?
On 07/17/2012 03:14 PM, drew jensen wrote:
Do you have a link URL for the latest iso on the Libo mirrors?
I will get a couple of pages updated linking to it.
- a case cover. See the attached file for a v3.5.5 cover, not sure I
really like it..let me know what you think.
Getting actual disks pressed and for sale.
Talked with a rep. at Amazon and kunaki (a fulfillment service) and it
looks like this can be set up - maybe even later today, though likely it
will be tomorrow.
Let me know on that URL ok.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/us/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [us-marketing] Re: Link address for the download file on the mirrors
- Next by Date: Re: [us-marketing] Re: Link address for the download file on the mirrors
- Previous by thread: Re: [us-marketing] Re: Link address for the download file on the mirrors
- Next by thread: [us-marketing] North American DVD 3.5.5 now online on LO's servers/mirrors