[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[us-marketing] Re: Getting LibreOffice brand recognition
- Subject: [us-marketing] Re: Getting LibreOffice brand recognition
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 00:20:23 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Le 2012-05-06 15:09, Robinson Tryon a écrit :
We should really
get an print-ready article ready for the Fall university session to market
where would you suggest that the article be run? In university newspapers?
I would target student union newspapers with an article on LibreOffice and the virtues of the application specifically for student work, as well as the great LibreOffice online user support team (mailinglist).
Its appeal may make it interesting for these newspapers, as long as the article (it could be in the form of a "news release") is "student-centric".
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/us/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[us-marketing] Getting LibreOffice brand recognition||Robinson Tryon <email@example.com>|
|[us-marketing] Re: Getting LibreOffice brand recognition||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [us-marketing] Re: Getting LibreOffice brand recognition||Robinson Tryon <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [us-marketing] Re: Getting LibreOffice brand recognition
- Next by Date: [us-marketing] Events Calendar
- Previous by thread: Re: [us-marketing] Re: Getting LibreOffice brand recognition
- Next by thread: [us-marketing] Events Calendar