[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[us-marketing] Marketing material for presenting LibreOffice to municipal governments?
- Subject: [us-marketing] Marketing material for presenting LibreOffice to municipal governments?
- From: Anthony Papillion <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 17:11:34 -0500
- To: <email@example.com>
My municipal government uses very old versions of MSO because it doesn't want to spend the money to upgrade to the latest versions. Last year, I approached our old city manager about switching to OOo and he was very open to it. Unfortunately, he got fired before that conversation went anywhere. Now, we have a new manager who seems to be very open to ideas from the community and I'm seriously thinking about making contact with him about LibeO.
Are there any marketing materials specifically tailored towards local or state governments?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/us/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [us-marketing] Thoughts to our friends in the US
- Next by Date: [us-marketing] Back after a short rest
- Previous by thread: [us-marketing] Thoughts to our friends in the US
- Next by thread: [us-marketing] Back after a short rest