On 4/27/2011 9:57 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Jeff et al

Le 28/04/11 12:27 AM, Jeffrey Chimene a écrit :

Hi Drew:

I don't know if I'll be able to make the meeting tomorrow night. It's
7PM PST. It's entirely possible I'll be traveling.

Anyway, I'm having no luck logging into the wiki to add a suggestion
about discussing SilverStripe.

It's probably something for which we should set some goals.

Cheers,
jec

There were problems with the Wiki logins during the day and it looks
like the problems are back. I cannot log in as well. I'll leave a
message on the website list. They were having problems also with
spammers on the lists.

Did you have anything in particular that you wanted talked about?

I think that, as a group, we should decide on how we're going to use the
SilverStripe server. My initial recommendations are that we should
consider converting a few pages to see how the technology works. It
looks like there will be a lot of HTML removed from the current pages;
which content was created by scraping the .DE site. Because of that, a
lot of extraneous HTML was captured and stored on the DVD. SS lets us
concentrate on the original content and leave the boilerplate to the
CMS. There will be some format changes, as the SS template doesn't match
what was added after pushing the content to the NA DVD

Cheers,
jec