On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 21:56 -0400, drew wrote:
On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 21:06 -0400, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
< snip >

Hi Tim,

<snip>

Sorry for being tardy - so it's Wed night, I am working on the wiki page
right now

Just a quick heads up

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/North-American-Community/meetings#Schedule_and_Archives

Think that is the minimal outline for an agenda I have in mind, most
likely will update again before I turn in tonight but not for an hour or
so.

One thing - it doesn't mention the LibreOffice-box project by name, it
should, please Tim/Jeff/Marc or whomever feels so moved, add something
else (specific questions you want to be sure are addressed for
instance), if you like.

Will send another email with some thoughts on the general why question
at the end of the agenda as a different thread.

Best wishes,

You can find a URL to IRC and the Document Foundation channel there.
Also a link to a IRC help site:
http://www.irchelp.org/

As for more - It's a few minutes before 10 PM my time, I'll be updating
the agenda section in that page for another hour or so - but / and -
others please do the same -

I mention emails in the text on the wiki - I'll likely send a couple of
mails, for separate items, tonight after I'm done, again others are
please if you aren't comfortable editing the wiki do send an email with
some item (think a single line ) to the list tonight or morning and I'll
get it added on the page.

@Tim don't hesitate to ask about using IRC directly to me via email

Thanks very much, talk (chat) with you tomorrow evening

//drew