Le 2011-04-26 15:35, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions a écrit :
On 04/26/2011 03:32 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2011-04-26 14:57, drew a écrit :

Yes - I said I'd work the wiki today and I have a short list of items -
but also if you want to start something on the wiki just go for it.

Where is the wiki page? I'm still catching up to things. :-)

Cheers

Marc

I do not know either.
I thought that Drew was talking about making a different wiki page for
the NA project, instead of using the one already setup. But I never saw
the URL of the one he was doing.

BTW ... Hi Tim. I also wanted to thank you for all of the work and time you have put on the DVD project. Drew and yourself have been more than generous and patient not to mention awesome! Much appreciations for your work guys!

Cheers

Marc