Good afternoon,

 My name is Silfarnei, I am part of the body's IT Avenorte in Cianorte Parana. We are in process of
implementation of BrOffice (an awesome tool), and how do deprache in any transition, there are
problems and need help to solve them. These are:

     When opening spreadsheets is the same color unconfigured;
     When opening spreadsheets with charts, they will be mangled, and the tables below the graphics
that were displayed in the office, are not displayed when opening the BrOffice (option data table
of the graph);
     Is there a tutorial on creating macros in Office Br?;

 Thanks in advance.

 cordially

 Silfarnei
 Support Analyst - IT - Avenorte Avicola Cianorte Ltd.
 (44) 9115-4637
--
Você está recebendo e-mails da lista dev@pt-br.libreoffice.org
# Informações sobre os comandos disponíveis (em inglês):