Participants
1. Guilhem Moulin
2. Norbert Thiebaud
3. Christian Lohmaier

 * Pootle upgrade: new VM (Debian 8), copying the database took a loong
   time but it's now done
 * Norbert: need a disposable networked FS for screenshots, suggests
   NFS.  No be mounter under /nfs or some other location that's excluded
   from backups.
 * LDAP/SSO update: basic front-end ready, transition period not started
   yet (hope to get started before the end of the year)
 * VM creation script: we want to be able to restore/recreate VMs from
   an existing configuration (eg., if an hypervisor goes down for
   instance).  Need to deploy the new VMs from floyd to copy the minion
   key, disk topology, etc.  Need a script to convert preseed.cfg into
   .yml and back
 * QEMU + libvirtd with native gluster support: go ahead (guilhem), one
   hyper at a time, avoiding falco at first as it hosts CI, etc.
 * Update from Ubuntu 12: start to be urgent as we get closer to EOL.
   Norbert willl take care of gerrit, guilhem of the other machines.
 * X.509 certs renewals: (short) outage to be expected, anounce it a few
   days before and go ahead. (Pre-agreed window each Sat. evening.)

Infra IRL meeting: Mon, Feb. 6th. (after FOSDEM).

--
Guilhem.