Hello Thomas,

Thomas Hackert wrote on 2016-08-22 at 14:36:

I would like to help our infra team if possible: Though I have
finished my retraining as a Computer Science Expert (subject
area: System Integration) with an Chamber of Commerce and
Industry (http://www.cci-cologne.de/) certificate in January, I
would prefer to help with something more entrance level knowledge
(and more FLOSS related like ownCloud, maybe Plone or with
something else?) and gaining experience / knowledge as I try to
find my place in our infra team ... ;)

I seem to remember that there was a wiki site or another site
somewhere explaining our infrastructure and how to get involved,
but alas I seem not to find it anymore ... :(

sorry for the delayed response - we're a bit scarce with infra resources right now and LibOCon is at the doorsteps, so things take a while.

Thank you for writing and for volunteering, really happy to see you on this list - would be wonderful to have you around as an infra volunteer!

I'm not sure where the most recent (public) listing of our infra setup is at - Cloph has better insight here. We're currently reworking our onboarding page to reflect the status quo, but here are already some resources:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:Infrastructure
http://www.libreoffice.org/community/infrastructure/
https://salt-states-base.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

I'd like to invite you to our next infra call to meet the team, introduce yourself and get some onboarding. ;-) The next call is scheduled to take place Wednesday, September 21, 1800 UTC (=2000 Berlin time) via phone conference.

Would that work out for you?

Again, thanks a lot for writing, and looking forward to having you in the infra community! ;-)

Florian