Hello Mike,

Thanks. I called in to the infrastructure call.

Brian

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Mike Saunders <
mike.saunders@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hi Brian,

Welcome! And thanks in advance for any assistance and contributions you
can give. You mentioned joining the call today -- we have a few calls in
different projects across the week, so can you clarify which one please?
(eg infrastructure or documentation)

Mike