Hi whoever
Just writing to say that i am really annoyed after loosing about 3 hours of
editing with a libreoffice document. Admittedly it may be related to RAM
issues with my low powered notebook with windows 7 starter but you would
assume that when you see the green automatic save  progress bar continually
moving across the program every so often during your editing that it would
at least recover the document back to the last 'automatic save'. However it
didn't. It went back to when I first opened the document 3 hours
previously. In future I will continue to save 'as I go' like you used to do
15 years ago with Microsoft Word.

The document seized up saying that the writer program 'wasn't responding'
and even though I selected 'wait to respond'  it never responded and so I
had to eventually cancel it and start again but the recovery process did
not register or come back to any of the 'automatic saves'. It has done this
about half a dozen times previously.

I like your software however
john Robertson